Monday, July 10, 2017

Nehemiah remembers the oaths...

"You made known to them your holy Sabbath and give them commands,
decrees and laws through your servant Moses." Nehemiah 9:14

Description of the Illustration: desert peoples at the wells of Beer-Sheba, 7 wells, three scriptures from Nehemiah illustrated with the wells of Beersheba

"In their hunger you gave them bread from heaven and in their thirst you
 brought them water from the rock; you told them to go in and take possession
 of the land you had sworn with uplifted hand to give them." Nehemiah 9:15

"Remember me for this, my God, and do not blot out what I have
 so faithfully done for the house of my God and its services." Nehemiah 13:14
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!