Thursday, July 6, 2017

Jesse Tree Ornament - The Rainbow

"I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh." Genesis 9: 13-15 (KJB)
Patterns for crafting the rainbow symbol for your Jesse tree.
Color suggestion for the rainbow symbol from Genesis.
       Promises of God, are the kind declarations of his word, in which he hath assured us he will bestow blessings upon his people.
       The promises contained in the sacred Scriptures may be considered,
   1.) Divine as to their origin.
   2.) Suitable as to their nature.
   3.) Abundant as to their number.
   4.) Clear as to their expression.
   5.) Certain as to their accomplishment.The consideration of them should,
          a.) Prove an antidote to despair.
          b.) A motive to patience.
          c.) A call for prayer.
          d.) A spur to perseverance

A baker's clay version of the rainbow symbol for a Jesse tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!