Friday, February 24, 2017

Is the clip art found here original to the site?

      The answer is yes, most all of it is produced myself. I have original drawings, paintings, photographs and graphics here, as well as vintage illustrations, photography, and restored scans of master paintings and drawings. I add the scriptures, quotes and other texts myself. 
      Those images originating from the public domain, I have restored. Sometimes this involves cleaning, resizing and restoring the colors of an illustration. Sometimes I redraw the piece entirely. This depends upon the condition of the illustration.
      In either case, I have invested countless hours to provide the collection for clergy to use in their online communications as well as hardcopy. 
      The collection is tithed to all Christian congregations that take one or all creeds: The Apostles Creed, The  Nicene Creed, and The Baptist Confessions. If you are a Christian or Messianic Jew you will most likely agree with one of these or all of them. All of these confessions are quite inclusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!