Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Christian, Jazzy Clip Art

Hot pink and black jazzy piano player
Description of the Illustration: illustration of a jazzy piano player, notes for hair, comes in four versions for your ads, email, newsletters etc...
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks. 
Lime green and black jazzy piano player
Purple and black jazzy piano player
Red and black jazzy piano player
"A gospel jazz piano rendition of the classic hymn, arranged and performed by John F. Rodgers. Dedicated to brother Rich, through whom the Lord illustrated the message of this hymn to me in a first class manner. I'm playing this on the piano I've had since childhood, and on which many of my songs were written. I don't play it as often these days, since my Yamaha P120 sounds so nice, but it works for now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!