Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Red Cross Nurse in Training

"I give him his medicine - bandage his head - But it is'nt of me he is thinking: There's another young nurse by another man's bed, And at her I have caught him winking." H. M. B.
Description of Illustration: Cute postcards for the Red Cross originally from Great Britain, published in 1917, little redheaded nurse, playing doctor or nurse with her doll, crib, bandages and quotes

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject, folks.

"I really think he's very ill, But still I hope to cure him, And make him fit to tackle still, The great career before him." H. M. B.
"Although he's hurt in both his legs, I hope to pull him through it; If care and skill can save a man, A Red Cross Nurse will do it!" H. M. B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!