Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A Symbol of Immortality



"He is Risen" in Hebrew by Kathy Grimm, churches may use it
for their bulletins, email, newsletters, slide shows. Just don't 
include it in any online clip art collection; it's not in the public
domain.

A blue version of the same butterfly graphic.

Description of Illustration: color clip art of a resurrection butterfly symbol, Text reads: He is Risen in Hebrew, both now have transparent backgrounds.

Words of Encouragement for Our Visitors: After the suffering of his soul, he will see the light and be satisfied. My righteous servant will justify many by the knowledge of himself; and he will bear their iniquities. Isaiah 53: 11 (WEB)

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

This apostrophe to a butterfly was written by Alice Freeman Palmer

I hold you at last in my hand,
Exquisite child of the air;
Can I ever understand
How you grew to be so fair?

You came to this linden-tree
To taste its delicious sweet,
I sitting here in the shadow and shine
Playing around its feet.

Now I hold you fast in my hand,
You marvelous butterfly,
Till you help me to understand
The eternal mystery.

From that creeping thing in the dust
To this shining bliss in the blue!
God, give me courage to trust
I can break my chrysalis, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!