Monday, December 25, 2017

Four Psalms About The Sea...

"Your righteousness is like the mountains of God; Your judgments are
like a great deep O LORD, You preserve man and beast." Psalm 36:6
Description of the illustration: a ship at sea, sea gulls, waves, water, daylight, clouds, ship on a journey, the church as a ship


"The sea is His, for it was He who made it. And His hands formed the dry land." Psalm 95:5
"He caused the storm to be still, So that the waves of the sea were hushed." Psalm 107:29
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." Psalm 139: 9-10
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!