Monday, September 28, 2015

Illuminated Scriptures from Micah's First and Second Chapters

"Because I have sinned against him, I will bear the LORD's wrath, until he pleads my case and establishes my right. He will bring me out into the light; I will see his righteousness." Micah 7:9 (NIV)
Description of the Illumination: three verses from the book of Micah illuminated with a figurative letter "B", medieval costumed figures shaped like a "B", white backgrounds

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

 "Because of this I will weep and wail; I will go about barefoot and naked. I will howl like a jackal and moan like an owl." Micah 1:8 (NIV) and "In that day people will ridicule you; they will taunt you with this mournful song: 'We are utterly ruined; my people's possession is divided up He takes it from me! He assigns our fields to traitors.'" Micah 2:4 (NJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!