Monday, August 21, 2017

Scriptures with a green flower...

"Even if we feel guilty, God is greater than our
feelings, and he knows everything." 1 John 3:20 (NLT)
Description of the illustration: four scriptures, green flower, daisy, photo by kathy grimm
"I was blinded by the intense light and had to be led by
the hand to Damascus by my companions." Acts 22:11 (NLT)

"I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear;
But now my eye sees You..." Job 42:5 (NASB)


"Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve
my life according to your word." Psalm 119:37 (NIV)
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!