Thursday, July 28, 2016

Keys To The Kingdom

"And it shall come to pass in that day that I will call my slave Eliakim the son of Hilkiah: And I will clothe him with thy robe and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand, and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem and to the house of Judah. And the key of the house of David I will lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and no one shall shut; and he shall shut, and no one shall open." Isaiah 22:20-23 (Jubilee Bible 2000)
Description of Illustration: transparent background, black and white cartoon of keys on a key ring, scriptures about the keys to the kingdom

"And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder;
 and he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open."
 Isaiah 22:22 (DBT)
"I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind
 on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be
loosed in heaven." Matthew 16:19 (NIV)
"Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven,
 and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."
 Matthew 18:18 (ESV)
"and didst make us to our God kings and priests, and we shall
 reign upon the earth.'' Revelation 5:10 (YLT)
"Now that He has gone into heaven, He is at God's right hand
 with angels, authorities, and powers subject to Him."
 1 Peter 3:22 (HCSB)
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!